The order of providing and payment the service
The payment for the services are needed to make before of its provision. Also, the services, which are provided to you, can be charged on the account of your room, in the case of credit card payment.
You can only make the payments with Russian rubles and credit cards: MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, PRO100, Zolotaya Korona.
Check-in time - 14:00
Check-out time - 12:00
Check-out from the hotel
The check-out procedure of the guest lasts about 7 minutes. To do this, you need to go down to reception for a complete calculation.
The extend of the accommodation
To extend the stay in the hotel, please, contact the staff of the reception in advance, calling the number 100.
Please, note that a stay in the room after checkout time - is a paid service, the room is available only in case of availability of the rooms in the hotel.
The fee for the accommodation is charged in accordance with the only calculated time - from 12:00 of the current day by the local time.
When calculating the payment for accommodation you should consider the following:
- the checkout time at the hotel is 12:00;
- the fee for the accommodation is charged in accordance with the only calculated time - from 12:00 of the current day by the Moscow time;
- the cost of early check-in before 14:00 is paid as 50% of the cost of the first night
The daily payment rate is set by the Contractor.
For stays of more than one day (24 hours) will be charged per night, independently of check-out time.
When placing the guest at 0: 00 before the check-out time (early publication) the accommodation fee is charged for half a day. Further, since the checkout time, the fee is charged by the full day.
In the case, when the guest delays with the check-out, the accommodation will be charged in the following order:
- Not more than 6 hours after check-out time - hourly pay;
- From 6 to 12 hours after check-out time - payment for half a day;
- From 12 to 24 hours after check-out time - payment for the full day.